Additional Areas of Expertise
In addition to specializing in repeat production, we are your go-to experts for...
2 & 3 Axis CNC Turning & Mill/Turning
Many of our machine tools offer milling capabilities that allow us to combine operations and reduce our overall through put. In term, you benefit by more quickly receiving the complex components that can make or break your business.
3 & 4 Axis CNC Milling
- Do you have GD&T requirements that necessitate machining parts from multiple sides in one machining operation?
- Do your parts have complex surfacing requirements?
Do you have purchasing practices such as consignments or blanket orders that are not embraced by all your current vendors? We understand that such practices and systems are implemented to help increase efficiency and profit for all those involved, therefore we find it imperative to participate and support our customers in such endeavors.
Design for Manufacturing Solutions
- Does your company lack machining capabilities and expertise?
- Do you have design flexibility for your feature intensive components?
IPM, Inc. can provide a review of your component design and offer suggestions to reduce costs and improve machining efficiencies.
Post-machining requirements (coatings and grinding etc…)
- Do your machined components require post processing such as anodizing, painting, thermal processing, grinding, or penetrate inspection?
- Are you tired of vendors who quote such components and “machining only?”
IPM Inc. has developed its Approved Supplier List to incorporate these post-processing needs. Let IPM, Inc. manage these requirements for you.